your poetry is a shitstorm
of literal shit.
when i read your poetry
i feel like i’m going to vomit
and there’s this taste of diarrhea
on my tongue. my brain begins
to hurt and i am tempted to
gouge my eyes out with a rusty
spoon. your poetry is not clever
or cute or funny or brilliant.
your poetry is more like a vacuum
that sucks up all the bad analogies
and half-hearted metaphors and
blends them together into these
lines of crap. shit man, this isn’t even a poem and it’s better than what you spew out.
your poetry sucks bro.
tagged as: poetry. your poetry sucks. (i'm writing about myself k).
- tanglesinmylife likes this
- theplotneedsmorebourbon likes this
- thegreatestactor likes this
- trixclibrarian likes this
- edgeandvoidfriction likes this
- victim-of-convenience likes this
- emotionsforthepicking likes this
- frayedsleeve likes this
- lonestardown likes this
- juugenheim said: I know it does :( lulz
- wildflowerveins posted this
theme by: heloísa teixeira